Monday, November 11, 2013

Thank you Notes and more

Sometimes in the hustle and bustle of life we assume that people know that we appreciate them. But it's always nice to hear it.  So today I'm going to write a few people a little thank you to let them know what they mean to me.  I won't be posting these here because this is a personal thing that I prefer to keep between me and them. But I encourage you to do the same.  Think about your life, is there someone who is always there to help you out? A shoulder you know you can lean on in times of need?  People who you are grateful to have in your life but haven't actually told them so in a while? Take a minute today and send a little note of thanks to that person.  Sometimes a thank you can make the whole world seem brighter.


By Flickr user vistamommy [CC-BY-2.0], via Wikimedia Commons


 I think I already covered this one in the first week. So let me just take a moment to thank some of those I didn't cover then.  Thank you Emily for always being silly and sweet and making me smile. Thank you Drew for being a voice of reason and an open ear anytime I need to chat.  Thank you Ashley for being a sweet heart and sharing so openly with me.  And thank you to everyone else I know because you are all awesome people and I am glad you're in my life.


The human eye
By Aravind Sivaraj (Own work) [CC-BY-SA-3.0], via Wikimedia Commons
I am not exactly sure what I'm supposed to write about (this grattitude challenge is kinda bogus y'all. I feel like I'm writing about the same things over and over).  But the things I've seen today that I am glad I could see are: smiles, nature, my family.

I do this daily, because Logan is always here and it's easy to see everything through his eyes. He's a little bundle of joy and energy. So I am grateful for the time I get to spend with the little wild man. Soon he'll be off to school and that time will be over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To leave a comment without an account click on the box beside "comment as" and select "Name/URL" Enter your name, type your comment, publish. :)